- About Us
Sunrise Hospital and Sunrise Children’s Hospital are committed to providing a healthier environment for members of our community, employees, physicians, patients, families and visitors. Please note that Sunrise and Sunrise Children’s is a tobacco-free campus. This includes all tobacco products - inside and outside of our facility.
Welcome to Sunrise Children's Hospital
Who We Are: For more than three decades, Sunrise Childrens Hospital has been Nevadas largest, most comprehensive childrens hospital. As the leading neonatal and pediatric provider in the region, we partner with physicians and hospitals throughout the Southwest to offer the most comprehensive and advanced health programs as well as access to sub-specialties for children from birth to 18 years old.
What We Do: Plain and simple we take care of kids! Each and every day our dedicated team of physicians, nurses, therapists and support staff work to provide exceptional care and service to our patients and their families. We do this by providing:
- A 24-hour dedicated pediatric Emergency Department that doesnt just treat kids, we only treat kids.
- A specialized neonatal and pediatric transport team to safely transport children to a waiting team of experts.
- The states largest, most comprehensive Neonatal Intensive Care Unit and Pediatric Intensive Care Unit to treat patients needing a higher level of care.
- A dedicated pediatric pharmacy with specially trained pharmacists and technicians who only prepare medications for pediatric patients.
- A heart program so comprehensive we are the only hospital in Nevada with the ability to perform pediatric open heart surgery.
- A Labor & Delivery Unit that provides the safest, most advanced care for the most routine to the most complex deliveries.
Visit our Services A-Z page to learn even more.
How We Do It: Together with our physician partners we share the same goal to provide high-quality and safe care in a family-friendly environment to each and every one of our patients. We know that when a child is sick it involves the whole family. So we built amenities and guest services for everyone - from full-size parent beds to local discounts for patient's families. We invite you to explore our website to learn more.
Learn more about our Guest Services
Sunrise Childrens Hospital
3186 S. Maryland Pkwy
Las Vegas, NV 89109 map
Sunrise Children's Hospital does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, religion, age or disability (including AIDS and related conditions). This applies to admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment.
El Hospital y Centro Médico Sunrise/Hospital Infantil Sunrise no discriminan a nadie para que sea ingresado, para que se le dé algún servicio, se le contrate o se le dé empleo, ni por ninguna cuestión de raza, color, nacionalidad de origen, sexo, religión, orientación sexual, creencias, edad o discapacidad (inclusive por SIDA y padecimientos en relación a éste).
Sunrise Children's Hospital is accredited by The Joint Commission. If you have a concern about patient safety or quality of care, please call our patient advocate line at (702) 731-8200.
You may also contact The Joint Commission about a concern for patient safety or quality of care.
Office of Quality Monitoring
The Joint Commission
One Renaissance Boulevard
Oakbrook Terrace, Illinois 60181
- About Us
- Accepted Insurance Plans
- Donations and Visits
- Email a Patient
- Guest Services
- Case Management and Discharge Planning
- Maps & Directions
- Medical & Birth Records
- Online Bill Pay
- Patient Stories
- Phone Directory
- Pricing Information
- Privacy Notice
- Quality Care
- Registration Information
- Virtual Tours
- Walgreens at Sunrise