Heidi Snoblen, BSN, RN, IBCLC has worked in Women Service’s for 29 years. Heidi received her RN degree in 1994 from Hurley School of Nursing in Flint, Michigan and her BSN from Nevada State College in 2015. She is an International Board Certified Lactation Counselor. She utilizes her knowledge and skills to help educate, reassure and navigate the obstetrical patient on their journey through pregnancy.
Our Perinatal Nurse Navigator is here to:
- Build a relationship with high risk obstetrical mothers and
any mother in need of extra help during their pregnancy.
- Help pregnant women obtain prenatal care.
- Provide access to community resources.
- Help coordinate care with healthcare providers.
- Provide educational needs
o Childbirth Classes
o Breastfeeding Classes
o Women Service Tours
o Child Care Classes
- Help expectant mothers understand their plan of care
when questions arise.