This information and advice published or made available through this web site is not intended to replace the services of a physician, nor does it constitute a doctor-patient relationship. Information on this web site is provided for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice.
Patient safety and satisfaction are our top priorities at Sunrise Children’s Hospital. Have a question or concern? If you’d like to share and/or speak with someone, please contact our Patient Advocate:
- Patient Advocate Hotline: (702) 961-9430
- Patient Advocate Email: SUNR.PatientAdvocate@hcahealthcare.com
Be sure to leave your name and patient’s full name (if you’re not the patient), date of visit or admission, and the best daytime phone number where you may be reached. A hospital leader will follow up with you shortly.
We encourage your comments on Sunrise Children's Hospital's various social media sites, and hope you will join the discussions. We can't respond to every comment, particularly those that deal with individual medical cases and issues. We review posted comments and those that are off-topic or clearly promoting a commercial product generally won't make the cut. We also expect a basic level of civility; disagreements are fine, but mutual respect is a must, and profanity or abusive language are out-of-bounds.
That's the plain English version. Here it is in legal language:
By posting any comments, posts or other material on Sunrise Children's Hospital-sponsored social media sites, you give Sunrise Hospital and Sunrise Children's Hospital ("Sunrise Children's") the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media. You also agree that you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Sunrise Children's Hospital in its sole discretion.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post the same note more than once or "spam."
- Post someone else's health information or any information that would violate patient privacy.
Sunrise Children's Hospital reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
- Remove the name of an employee, physician, volunteer or affiliate with Sunrise Children's Hospital that is identified in a post to ensure privacy.
- Terminate a user's access to the social media sites feature upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Edit or delete any communications posted on the social media sites, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
Finally, you agree that you will indemnify Sunrise Children's Hospital against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.