COVID-19 and Pregnancy - An Update for our Patients
We would like to take this opportunity to update you about your maternity care during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, and assure you that our dedicated team of expert nurses, physicians and midwives are committed to providing safe and effective care to every patient who walks through our doors.Read the full letter to our patients
Pregnant or considering having a baby in Las Vegas?
The BIRTH Center at Sunrise Children’s Hospital provides the highest level of care in the Region for Mothers and Babies
When choosing a hospital for your delivery, you want a hospital that provides expert care for both you and your baby along with amenities and programs that make this special time in your life a memorable experience. Pregnancy and childbirth are exciting, challenging, and miraculous – a precious experience meant to be shared with the entire family. Our team of experienced, trained professionals can assist with both a normal or complicated high-risk delivery.
We think you'll find just what you're looking for at Sunrise Children's Hospital.
The BIRTH Center services include:
- Oversized Labor & Delivery Suites
- Overnight sleeping accommodations for your significant other
- 24/7 Dedicated triage services available to pregnant patients for evaluations that are urgently or emergently required as part of your care
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) for newborns needing a higher level of care
- OB Hospitalist available 24/7
- Perinatal Nurse Navigator
- All private, oversized suites for you and your baby
- Family-Centered Mom and Baby Couplet Care
- Highly Trained Obstetricians and Specialists
- Expert Nursing Staff
- Fetal assessment (specialized test prescribed by your physician to evaluate your baby in utero)
- Antepartum Care
- Cesarean (C-Section) operating room suites located in Labor and Delivery
- A dedicated Post Anesthesia Care Unit (PACU)
- Comprehensive infant security measures
- Sunny Babies program for moms needing financial assistance
- Childbirth Classes and Tours
- Breastfeeding Support
- Daily Mom and Baby Discharge Classes
- Complimentary Wireless Internet Access
Keeping You and Your Baby Together
We do our best to keep babies where they are meant to be – with their families. After delivery, for stable newborns, this is the ideal time for you to hold your newborn baby skin to skin on your chest. Throughout your postpartum recovery on our Maternal Infant Unit, you are with your new baby the entire time.